Click on either map to get directions from your home
Directions to Byfield House from London (approx. 2 Hrs by car)
- Take M4 west from London to Junction 15 at Swindon
- Turn off at Junction 15 onto the A419 and head NW towards Gloucester/Cheltenham – also signposted Cirencester
- Just south of Cirencester the dual carriageway becomes the A417 – STAY ON THIS ROAD and head for Gloucester. Just before reaching Gloucester, turn left on the A46 and head south towards Stroud
- After approx 5 miles you will enter Painswick – just after the traffic lights take the first left into Bisley Street. We are approximately 75m down the hill on the left – just by a small T junction. The entrance to Byfield House is through the Sage green door next to the oak medieval door, which leads into the Garden Room. Park on the pavement to unload, then proceed to reserved parking in the Guild Centre car park which is a further 20 metres down Bisley street on the Left.
• 90 minute trains run regularly from London Paddington to Stroud (3 miles from Painswick)